Attorneys Serving Lakeland and Sebring
Mark A. Sessums is Double Board Certified in Civil Trial Law and in Marital and Family Law by the Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education
Our goal at Sessums Law Group, P.A. is to provide the highest level of personal service to each of our clients. We are loyal to our clients and we work hard to ensure we are worthy of your confidence when we are managing your personal business. Each situation is unique and deserves our focus along with a personalized strategy that is appropriate to meet and exceed your goals. We have earned a positive reputation in the legal arena based on the integrity, flexibility and creativity that we extend to clients in order to position them in the most favorable position to achieve their goals. We want to be your lifelong law partners to help address and solve any personal or professional needs you may encounter in life. Our attorneys in Lakeland and Sebring appreciate the trust and confidence our clients extend to us and look forward to serving your legal needs.
Areas of practice: family law and divorce
Whenever a family crisis requires a legal remedy, you’re undoubtedly going through a difficult time. But the family law and divorce attorneys at Sessums Law Group are committed to making your legal process as painless for you as possible. We can help you get the positive results you want and deserve in the following areas:
- Family law — Whatever the issue, our attorneys have the experience to pursue the right resolution for you and your family. We do so in a highly professional manner with the utmost sensitivity and discretion.
- Divorce — We assist clients in all aspects of divorce with reliable advice on the most appropriate process for dissolving your marriage and the best strategy for protecting your parental and property rights.
- Child custody and visitation — We protect your parental rights and advance your children’s best interests with customized parenting plans addressing all matters related to child custody and visitation.
- Child support — Whether you are paying or receiving child support, we help ensure the amounts are based on true financials and relevant facts that are specific to your children.
- Division of assets — To help you get your fair share in the equitable distribution process, our attorneys pore over your financials to uncover the details that can make all the difference.
- Alimony — We represent payors and recipients of temporary spousal support and alimony to make sure the amount is appropriate in light of all relevant facts.
- Annulments — If the facts support a civil annulment, you can often dissolve your marriage more quickly than if you went through the divorce process.
- Divorce mediation — Settlements that avoid trial save clients time, stress, and money. Let our experienced attorneys guide you through divorce mediation to a mutually beneficial settlement agreement.
When a legal matter affects your family and your future, it’s vitally important to choose a divorce lawyer who is right for you and willing to address your needs.
Other areas of our Florida law practice
With more than 30 years’ combined experience practicing law throughout the Lakeland and Sebring areas, we are equipped to handle virtually any legal problem you face. Our firm excels in the following practice areas:
- Commercial litigation — We represent business clients in a full range of commercial litigation and contract review and enforcement. We also assist business clients with contract review and enforcement, employee-related issues and regulatory compliance concerns from a business and banking law perspective.
- Personal injury — We routinely handle personal injury and auto accident cases that range from car and truck accidents to medical malpractice and wrongful death claims. If you or a family member suffered due to a surgical error, traumatic brain injury, birth injury or other accident, call us to learn how we can help.
If you have any questions regarding a potential case that falls under any of these practice areas, feel free to contact us for a consultation. We are here to help you and advise you on your options.
Call a dependable Lakeland and Sebring lawyer today to discuss your case
The attorneys at Sessums Law Group, P.A. are here to help if you are looking for a legal representative on any matter. We are conveniently located in Lakeland and Sebring and we invite you to call us at 877-826-5630, 863-658-4796, or contact us online to arrange an appointment. At Sessums Law Group, P.A., we stand for you!