Experienced Florida Attorneys Serving Polk and Highlands County and the Central Florida Area
Offices located in the Lakeland and Sebring Areas
Mark A. Sessums is Double Board Certified in Civil Trial Law and in Marital and Family Law by the Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education
Our goal at Sessums Law Group, P.A. is to provide the highest level of personal service to each of our clients. We are loyal to our clients and we work hard to ensure we are worthy of your confidence when we are managing your personal business. Each situation is unique and deserves our focus along with a personalized strategy that is appropriate to meet and exceed your goals. We have earned a positive reputation in the legal arena based on the integrity, flexibility and creativity that we extend to clients in order to position them in the most favorable position to achieve their goals. We involve you as a partner in making important decisions that impact your life. We listen and we are responsive to your stated needs. We want to be your lifelong law partners to help address and solve any personal or professional needs you may encounter in life. Our attorneys in Lakeland and Sebring appreciate the trust and confidence our clients extend to us and look forward to serving your legal needs.
Areas of practice
With more than 30 years' combined experience practicing law throughout the Sebring and Lakeland areas, we are equipped to handle virtually any legal problem you face. Our firm excels in the following practice areas:
- Personal injury — We routinely handle personal injury cases that range from car and truck accidents to medical malpractice and wrongful death claims. If you or a family member suffered due to a surgical error, traumatic brain injury, birth injury or other accident, call us to learn how we can help.
- Divorce — We assist parents and other family members facing divorce, custody issues, property division or child support disputes. If your family is in turmoil, we can guide you past the problems.
- Business and banking law — Our range of experience includes representing businesses and individuals in contract disputes or other business litigation. We also assist business clients with contract review and enforcement, employee-related issues and regulatory compliance concerns from a business and banking law perspective.
- Criminal defense — We put our extensive experience in Polk and Highland County courts to work for our criminal defense clients by negotiating favorable results and holding the government responsible for meeting its burden of proof. Our goal is to aggressively protect your rights and demand due process for clients accused of misdemeanor or felony crimes.
- Estate planning — We tailor plans to meet your goals for distributing your property, regardless of the size of your estate. We fully explain the advantages and disadvantages of various estate planning tools such as living trusts, revocable trusts, irrevocable trusts and life insurance trusts and guide you through constructing an estate plan to ensure your wishes are carried out at the right time.
If you have any questions regarding a potential case that falls under any of these practice areas, feel free to contact us for a consultation. We are here to help you, and can offer you advice on your options.
Car accident lawyers in Lakeland and Sebring
You may seek legal representation for numerous reasons if you were involved in a car accident. The skilled attorneys at Sessums Law Group can offer you a free consultation and evaluation of your case. If you or a loved one suffered an injury from an auto accident, we have the resources to fight your case. We can aggressively represent you to the courts, to the insurance companies, and to the other party or parties involved in the accident.
Experienced divorce and family law attorneys
Divorce is undoubtedly a difficult time, but the divorce attorneys at Sessums Law Group are committed to making it as painless for you as possible. We are knowledgeable on Florida divorce law, and familiar with the process of separation and mediation. We can help you get what you want and deserve in the following areas:
Choose a divorce lawyer that is right for you and your needs
Call a dependable Lakeland and Sebring lawyer today to discuss your case
The attorneys at Sessums Law Group, P.A. are here to help if you are looking for a lawyer or a legal representative on any matter. We are conveniently located in Sebring and Lakeland and we invite you to call us at 877-826-5630, 863-658-4796, or contact us online to arrange an appointment. At Sessums Law Group, P.A., we stand for you!
2212 S. Florida Avenue
559 South Commerce Avenue